Science Park 608 1098 XH Amsterdam

€ 2.250 /mnd

Omschrijving

About Startup Village
We are the startup innovation hub in Amsterdam! We are a village where education, research and innovation intersect.
Startup Village is on walking distance from UvA Informatics Institute, near pubic transport and the relaxed environment that allows you to be at your most productive.

The first offices at Startup Village are made out of second-hand sea containers to give the static Amsterdam Science Park area a nice raw edge. The design has proven it's worth, as the unique architecture keeps drawing attention worldwide. The concept was developed by Julius Taminiau Architects and based on a similar project called “Pop Brixton” in London’s Brixton area. By opting for second-hand sea containers, Taminiau created a sustainable solution to create new office space.
Startup Village opened in October 2016. We can't be more proud that after 3 years we actually doubled in size! What started out as only a ground-level construction quickly grew. Due to popular demand, a layer of containers was added on top of the ground-floor. And in 2019 an entirely new part was added to the side of the original plan of Startup Village to make space for even more startups! We currently house over 35 companies.

Renter profile
On Startup Village we have 2 flavors. You are either a tech startups or a company that adds value for our startups. 75% of all workpaces are for Tech Startups only. The other 25% is available for companies who want to be surrounded by talent, innovation and a non-cooperate vibe. Those companies pay 50% more rent (you are not a startup anymore) and need to add value to our community.

Available units:
C-Unit
Price: € 2.250 Excl. VAT
Size: 60 m²

K.05
Price: € 3.000 Excl. VAT
Size: 74 m²

K.06
Price: € 3.750 Excl. VAT (incl. furniture)
Size: 83 m²

Completion level:
OSB wooden walls, ceilings and floors
Heating panels
High-speed password secured internet

How to get to Startup Village:
You can come by car, bike or public transport. All options are easy!
By car: Next to our location you can park your car at P7 (1-min walk from Startup Village)
By bus: Every 15 minutes a bus stops at our front door. Stop name “Science Park Terra”.
By train: The nearest train station “Amsterdam Science Park” is 10 minutes walking from our location.

Parking:
There are several paid parking lots at Amsterdam Science Park with one right next door to Startup Village (P7 Science Park 904, 1098 XH Amsterdam).

Available:
Immediately

Disclaimer:
Alle gepresenteerde informatie is met de grootst mogelijke zorg samengesteld. Niettemin aanvaarden wij en de opdrachtgever geen enkele aansprakelijkheid voor eventuele onjuistheden. Elke vorm van aansprakelijkheid voor eventuele schade, direct dan wel indirect, als gevolg van de aangeboden informatie, wordt dan ook door ons en de opdrachtgever uitdrukkelijk afgewezen. Het is uitsluitend bedoeld als uitnodiging tot het uitbrengen van een bod c.q. in onderhandeling te treden.

Kenmerken

Overdracht

Huurprijs
€ 2.250 per maand
Servicekosten
Geen servicekosten bekend
Aangeboden sinds
4 maanden
Status
Beschikbaar
Aanvaarding
Per direct beschikbaar

Bouw

Hoofdfunctie
Kantoor
Soort bouw
Bestaande bouw
Bouwjaar
Na 2011

Oppervlakten

Oppervlakte
217 m² (in units vanaf 60 m²)

Indeling

Aantal bouwlagen
1 bouwlaag
Voorzieningen
Airconditioning, te openen ramen en verwarming

Energie

Energielabel
Niet beschikbaar

Omgeving

Ligging
Kantorenpark

Kaart

Kaart laden...

Kadastrale grens Bebouwing

Reistijd

Krijg inzicht in de bereikbaarheid van dit object vanuit bijvoorbeeld een openbaar vervoer station of vanuit een adres.

Science Park 608

€ 2.250 /mnd